A Guide to Our Services
The Chapel - Service Details
- Our Funeral services are held every hour. This allows plenty of time to be seated for the service.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The Funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The Chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief and also for those with no faith.
- Our uniformed Chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The Chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with flowers.
- We have seating for over 100 mourners plus ample standing room inside.
- The service can be relayed outside via speakers for large congregations.
- We have a modern computerised music system that can provide almost any music choice that is requested.
- We have an Envoy 23-S organ in our Chapel that can be used during the service.
- We can offer webcasting and recording of your service.
- We can arrange and display photographs, synchronized with music during your service.
- Flowers can be donated for use in the Chapel after the Funeral.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 2 days.
SEE PERSONALISING YOUR FUNERAL PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MUSIC, WEBCASTS & SERVICE RECORDINGS.
Our Chapel and offices are always open to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance to ensure the Chapel is free for you to look around.