Father's Day 2023 - Remembering Fathers and Father Figures
Thursday, 15 June 2023
Friday 15th June 2023, 3.30pm - 5pm
We are inviting our local community to visit us and pay tribute to their fathers or father figures.
When you visit, you will be able to:
- Have a moment of contemplation inside our chapel.
- Listen to our reflective music.
- Light a candle in memory of your loved one.
- Write a personal message in our memoriam book.
- Post a letter to your loved one into our ‘Letters to Heaven’ post box. Letter paper and envelopes will be provided.
Our grounds will be open throughout the weekend.
We hope that your visit will bring you comfort.